1. Make Your Website Easy to Navigate
A search bar goes a long way in allowing users to conveniently navigate across your website. They should appear on every page and be wide enough that visitors can read what they’ve typed. Also, check out your menus – are they simple? If not, make them clear, logical, and not cluttered.
2. Fix Broken LinksWhen you’re browsing websites, you may have come across a broken link or error messages. They’re annoying and you start second-guessing the company. Check all your links, including your internal links, and make sure they’re all working. Also, while you’re checking your links, differentiate them by visual cues like differently colored text or underlined text.
3. Be Mobile-FriendlyIn this digital age, having a responsive, mobile-friendly website is critical to your success.
4. Use Clear Calls to ActionDon’t have your visitors guessing what they should be doing – lead them with prominent call to action buttons.
5. Make Copy Easy to ScanMost people will skim through your content. Get your point across in small, bite-size pieces. Consider using simple language, readable fonts and colors, clear headings and subheadings, bulleted lists, and no large paragraphs.
6. Speed Up Your Website Load TimeTry optimizing your images, web fonts, or getting rid of unnecessary modules or plugins to speed up your website. You may have to perform a comprehensive website audit to pinpoint your weak points to fix them.
7. Replace Stock ImagesPeople can spot generic or stock photos from a mile away and it can decrease trust. In a case study by Spectrum, Inc., they found that Harrington Movers were able to increase conversion on a page by simply replacing a stock photo with an actual photo of the team of movers. They experienced the same increase in conversion on a page where they added a photo of their actual moving truck instead of a stock photo.
8. Create Attention-Grabbing HeadlinesA well-crafted headline is worth its weight in gold. Choosing the right headline and making it stand out can help guide your visitors through your site easily.
9. Show CredibilityA few years ago, Google Chrome implemented a policy where all websites that don’t have an SSL certificate be flagged as “Not Secure.” Not sure if your website is a secure site? Check out if your website is an ‘http’ or ‘https.’ An ‘https’ address indicates the website is secure. If you’re marked as ‘Not Secure,’ people may think you’re too risky to visit.
10. Make Your Contact Information Complete51% of people believe complete contact information is something many websites are missing. The more ways your customer can contact you, the better.
Make Your Website User-Friendly Today!
Are you ready to see how your website stacks up? We can help. The Rockstarr Sound Check is a deep dive into your website. Walk away with the framework to tune-up your site to optimize conversion, drive engagement, and make your audience go wild.
Are you driving traffic to a website that doesn’t convert?We start with a deep dive into your website and marketing tactics including data, messaging, ideal clients and more. We’ll give you the framework to tune up and tune into your website to optimize conversion, drive engagement and make your audience go wild.
You Wanted the Best?
You Got the Best.
We deliver Rockstarr Marketing for businesses who want to maximize their impact.
🎸 We are marketing rockstarrs with over 20 years of experience transforming companies.
🎸We have helped businesses achieve +500% conversions, +200% in sales, and more.
🎸 We work with your team hand in hand to set an encore-worthy marketing strategy.
Your company's brand defines who it is while resonating with your ideal clients. It's the brand that builds trust in your business. The brand should be recognizable, memorable, and ideally timeless. But at some point you may feel it's time for a brand update when your...
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a digital marketing methodology which enables businesses to increase organic search results ultimately driving traffic and leads. It has dramatically grown in importance over the years as businesses try to get their products and...
A landing page is built to encourage visitors to take a specific action. Whether it’s opting in to a lead magnet, resource, or newsletter, purchasing a product or service, or filling out a form, every good landing page requires two things: a great offer and a great...
You built out a beautiful website with amazing landing pages and the highest definition images – but you’re not getting visitors to do what you want them to do. You’re left wondering why all your hard work is going to waste. If you’re having trouble converting...
Did you know that 70 to 96% of the people who abandon your site will never return? That’s why one of your number one goals with your website is to convert people into customers on their first visit. The longer your visitors stay on your website, the more engaged...
Writing headlines is hard. A great headline can get you clicks, which can lead to higher conversions. But, you’ll come across more bad headlines than good – especially on social media. You have seconds to make an impression before people leave your website. So, we...
Having a bad website can cause you to lose customers, ultimately losing you money. But, you’d be surprised how often this happens. Oftentimes, businesses will design their websites without knowing what goes into a great site. From our experience, these are the 10 most...
Creating an optimized landing page is one of the most effective ways to generate leads for your business. But, it’s more than just placing a “Sign Up Now” button on your page to see leads. Instead, you’ll have to be much more strategic about your approach. First,...